This is the default screen that you will see upon logging on to the system. The Home Page is divided into four sections displaying your current work/notices. They will show Disclosure Reports, Consent/Non Consent issues and Advisory Notices and Notices.
Disclosure Report: This area lists all the Disclosures for the represented organisation that meet the following criteria:
- The Disclosure has a status of 'Pending' and has not been archived.
- The Disclosure has been submitted to the FIU and has communication from the FIU that has not yet been read by an MLRO.
- The Disclosure has been created by the FIU on behalf of the Organisation.
Consent/Non-Consent: This area lists all Consent Requests that have been submitted to the FIU and meet the following criteria:
- The Consent Request has not yet received a response from the FIU.
- A response has been received which has not been read by an MLRO on behalf of the Organisation.
Advisory Notices: This area lists all the Advisory Notices that have not been marked as read by the current user.
Notice Board: This area lists all Notices that have not been marked as read by the viewing user.
General Functionality of Home Tab:
1. Name of MLRO logged in.
2. Logoff Button.
4. Disclosing Institution you are logged in under.
5. Change Button to enable you to select a different organisation for which you are MLRO or nominated officer.
6. Export Icon – allows the results being displayed in that part of the screen to be exported and into an Excel spreadsheet outside of THEMIS.
7. Column Section Button allows you to select which columns you would like to include on the screen.
8. Number of records displayed on the screen. Defaults to 10 records.
9. Row count of the total number of records in that section of the screen. This can be switched on or off.
10. Filters are available to sort each column. Click on either of the blue triangle sorting icons of the required column to rearrange your results.